Some Feedback. . .
. . .from doing what we love to do. 


"Hi Byron and Amy,
My name is Jodi and last December my boyfriend Bert and I met you to pick up our little Rocco (Tigger).  I have been meaning to send you a few pictures of our little guy and finally got around to it!  Rocco is by far the most amazing dog we could possibly have wished for.  He is such a cuddle bug! He is so sweet and LOVING!  We were amazed at how fast he was potty trained, too.  Everyone who sees Rocco can't believe how adorable he is!  We get stopped by strangers all the time telling us how cute and sweet he is!  He is about 28 pounds (maybe from all the treats I give him) and by now fully grown.  He has a "sister" and they are best friends!  I just wanted to thank you so much for bringing Rocco into our lives, we are so blessed to have such an amazing dog!   Bert and I hope you and your family are all doing well!  Take care and enjoy the pictures!
Kindest regards,
Jodi"


Here he is. Look at that healthy, beautiful boy.


Aaaw, how cute and cuddly!